License Help!

andrew

So I purchased my release site permit online a few months back, and needless to say I've forgotten if I clicked 'odd' or 'even' days...I've put my license under a "microscope" and cannot find anything. However, last year when I purchased my license at H&H it stated which one I chose. Is it beyond the 'honor' system...or am I just blind as a bat!

Smalma

Andrew -
On mine ithe even/odd is listed immediately behind the vaild date line.
Ist line is my name
2nd line Doc and ID #s
3rd line issue date
4th line valid from (dates) and then even or odd

Had to look 3 times to see it.

My your shots be true
Curt

andrew

Smalma,

My license on the 4th line states: "Valid (From/To): 07/10/2007-03/31/2008", nothing beyond that.

I called WDFW (the number Josh lists below) and was transferred to an officer, but could not leave a message since his voice mail is full!

:beathead:

Itchy Dog

Some call me Kirk Werner
Here is the reply I got back from WDFW:

THIS IS FISH AND WILDLIFE DEPARTMENT AND OUR PRINTERS WERE NOT PRINTING THOSE CARDS OUT RIGHT AT THAT TIME, I WOULD URGE YOU TO GO DOWN TO A LOCAL DEALER AND HAVE THEM PRINT OUT A NEW CARD FOR YOU. AT THAT TIME YOU CAN CHOOSE ODD OR EVEN DAYS AND IT WILL PRINT OUT A PROPER CARD. THAT'S WHY YOU ARE NOT SEEING THE DAYS ON THERE. THANKS AND HOPE THIS HELPS, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL US HERE AT 360 902 2464