Pass Lake Tomorrow

I'm heading up to Pass tomorrow. If anyone wants to hook up, I'll be the old guy in the orange pontoon. Hopefully getting towed around by some gargantuan fish. :thumb:

Islander, I saw your orange 'toon. We passed within a hundred yards of each other a time or two. I was the old guy in the aluminum pram mooching the depths with a marabou leech. It was slow for me but I did manage four bows 14" to 16" to hand and LDR a couple others. I saw you working over the shoreline. How did you do?

Islander, I saw your orange 'toon. We passed within a hundred yards of each other a time or two. I was the old guy in the aluminum pram mooching the depths with a marabou leech. It was slow for me but I did manage four bows 14" to 16" to hand and LDR a couple others. I saw you working over the shoreline. How did you do?
Hi Bob, I did lousy for Pass this time of year. Fished from 12:30 to about 5. Only had two rainbows, 16" and 18". Didn't get any action along the shore. Talked to a guy from Seattle on the way out he had seven, nothing real big he said, on a wolly bugger. I was a beautiful day though. :beer2: