Bahamas out islands, boner bonanza!

Deep, deep, deep green with envy!!!

Great series of pictures Ibn! I bet it was perfect for the soul to have a tropical start for the winter up here.

Nice work as always to you and Anil.

Joe

I would like to back "ibn" on the casting to bone fish.
Most of the flies I use for bones are heavy and I wish I would have practiced more the first time went.
All of the bone fish I have caught were close, 20' to 30' or closer.
I would have liked to be able to cast 60' or better, but it's hard to see out that far.
Bone fishing is a sight thing, you can't catch what you can't see.
Blind casting to structure is O.K. cause ya never know what will get after your fly. Mostly big toothy things.
The Yellow tail snappers and the bar jacks are a really good time.

Since late is better than never, great job on the pic's ibn. Sounds like a kick ass trip.:thumb:

The Kalik pic is now on my desktop to remind me of why I am working my butt off right now. Kalik should buy that picture from you, superb composition. 22 days until I leave for Abaco, and looking for motivation to work and stop looking at everyone else's vacation pictures.

ibn

Since late is better than never, great job on the pic's ibn. Sounds like a kick ass trip.:thumb:

The Kalik pic is now on my desktop to remind me of why I am working my butt off right now. Kalik should buy that picture from you, superb composition. 22 days until I leave for Abaco, and looking for motivation to work and stop looking at everyone else's vacation pictures.
Funny, we're heading back to Long Island that same day. Maybe I'll see you at Sea-Tac or Nassau? :)