Swap stonefly swap

P-FITZ98

Ill try to mail them tomarrow.I hate writing out the tags so I just put my name on them.They are of my own design tied mostly with a rubberband so I just call them a RB stone nymph,but they produce.Ill post the parts list,if anyone is interested...Patrick

mike doughty

Honorary Member
Ill try to mail them tomarrow.I hate writing out the tags so I just put my name on them.They are of my own design tied mostly with a rubberband so I just call them a RB stone nymph,but they produce.Ill post the parts list,if anyone is interested...Patrick
sounds good. thanks for the update

mike doughty

Honorary Member
i got stillwaterflyfishers today. a few more and we will be all set. we may end up being 2 sets short due to a house fire and not hearing back from the other guy

burci

long-time lurker
mine were mailed sat, so just waiting on hardworking and efficient gov't employees to deliever 'em to the swap meister. do to the process involved in making mine, a sort of tandem rig and partly tied on the connector, there's a bit of variability in my flies. regardless the are cool, and more than get the job done.

P-FITZ98

Cool,that was quicker than I thought.This sounds like it will be an awesome swap.Keep the extras for yourself,Mike, if any others drop out.Fitz

Latest posts