Swap Resident coho swap

Zach M

Because I floss so hard
want to do a resident coho swap now that things are starting to heat up. 8 tiers and please only join if you have a good amount of experience. This is my first time hosting a fly swap so this is kind of a learning experience for me. Flies due on Feb 1st but i will make changes if needed. PM me if you want more info. i dont have a high quality camera so the pictures might be scanned for the gallery hope thats ok .

Me of course
Clint F-shrimp
jake bannon-tube
Hendersonbaylocal-TBA
Gigharborflyfisher-TBa
Blake-baitfish

SWAP CLOSED SEND FLIES TO GIGHARBORFLYFISHER

GIGHARBORFLYFISHER PLEASE PM EVERYONE YOUR ADDRESS!!!

gigharborflyfisher

Native Trout Hunter
Clint what color shrimp pattern are you going to do?? I am think about doing a sand shrimp pattern that I came up with and caught 4 rezzies on today. However would like to do it in a different color than you if possible.

Clint F

Fly Fishing Youth
Tha shrimp I am tying in no way represents a sand shrimp. It is on a size 6 hook and is orange. I can do it in pink if you would like?

Clint F

Fly Fishing Youth
Zach, I think since the due dat is so soon there isnt much interest. I am thinking we sould close it and just keep it a small one? Just a personal thought.

Zach M

Because I floss so hard
ok so should we just send all of them to you? I am either going to tie a popper pattern in pink and white or a pink marabou crazy charlie

Latest posts