SFR: Music

This may seem entirely off the subject, but I feel it isn't. Many of us spend a great deal of times driving in search of fish. On you journeys what do you guys listen too?

Go through phases but the good ol' standbys are Widespread right when I am near the river....the Dead anywhere, anytime....Johnny Cash....Dylan...
On my way to the flats in Texas gotta be some Robert Earl Keen.

Burning Spear and Marley also are standards...

Panhandle

There is only one band that really matter in this world; Grateful Dead. There's nothing like a live scarlet> fire or China> Rider to get your juices flowing in the morning. A god cup of Joe helps too. :thumb:

Jeremy Floyd

fly fishing my way through life
Tool, Led Zeppelin, Social D, Avenged Sevenfold, Misfits, Dispatch, Slightly Stoopid, The Police, Alice in Chains, Bob Marley, Face to Face, NOFX, Descendents, Operation Ivy, Pink Floyd..

lots and lots more

citizen cope, zeppelin, niel young (down by the river), Doves, Pearl jam, Soundgarden, Joss Stone, Montgomery Gentry, Cash, Brooks and Dunn, Hank Jr and Toby Keith

Sometimes, many times I don't turn anything on and wonder where the steelhead are.

There is only one band that really matter in this world; Grateful Dead. There's nothing like a live scarlet> fire or China> Rider to get your juices flowing in the morning. A god cup of Joe helps too. :thumb:
hell yea! hip hop is good too for me, but i dont think that would be a popular opinion around here.

...anything Canadian is pretty good..... People for Audio, Tokyo Police Club, Immaculate Machine,United Steel Workers of Montreal, The Consumer Goods, ETC...

Panhandle,
Agreed with live Scar--> Fire.....Music Never Stopped has to be up there too......as is Help--Slip--Franklins....

Can't beat the Dead :thumb:....Acoustic Jerry is good for road trips too

Its pretty wide spread listening in my car.

One minute it is chili peppers then its hip hop then maybe some creedance. Hell i have a disney mix that has inspired some of my finest adventures...fishing or not :cool:

Dave Hartman

Strip'n Flywear
I'll listen to anything on the road, Phish being my go-to. But as soon as I hit the put-in and I'm suitin' up, loading the boat, and gettin' my buzz on, it's The Gourds', "Sippin' on Gin and Juice".

Latest posts