Announcing, "The ’08 O.P. Bash"

Old Man

Just an Old Man
To hell with the floatation device. Just make sure that he has a license. You wouldn't want him to get a ticket that he couldn't afford..

Jim

papafsh

Piscatorial predilection
Traffic cop; License and regristration please
Headburner; yes sir, can I ask why you pulled me over, sir?
Traffic cop; Drivin' in the HOV lane, alone.
Headburner; but officer, my brother is in the car with me.
TC; Really? is he being invisable today?
HB; No sir! he's right there in the passenger seat.
TC: Really? I suppose your'e going to tell me he's in the fancy little bag then.
HB; Why yes, yes he is in the bag, sir.
TC; Are you sure you aren't the one in "the bag" mister!
HB; Not me sir, haven't touched a drop (pulls the urn out of the bag) see officer, he's in here, I'm takin' him with me to the OP. We are headed to the '08 WFF Bash, an.....
TC; So your'e tellin' me that your borther is in the urn, dead, ashes, and you think that qualifies for the HOV lane?..
HB; Well sorta'
TC; :rolleyes:

LB

John Hicks

Owner and operator of Sea Run Pursuits
James and I will be there all week leading up to and the weekend. Anyone that shows up will be invited to a brew from the keg and two smiling faces. We will be at the oxbow all week.

Salmo_g

Welcome Molly! Tell all your friends about the bash. It looks like every steelheader and wouldbe steelheader is planning to attend or at least drop by. It's probably because of John's keg of beer, because the fishing hasn't been that hot. Skunked yesterday, and the water was perfect.

Sg

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I'm out. Skagit will be open. When I have a local option, I gotta use it. This provision is in the winter steelhead agreement with the wife. Fair is fair. Good luck guys!

Go Red Sox,
cds

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Ok, big test tomorrow. Going to be cranking up the new propane smoker/bbq/outdoor oven. If the slow brisket turns out, I may have it in tow for the event. Will pickup a couple briskets and slow cook em'. :)

Latest posts