Swap BWO Spring is Coming Swap

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
OK. Mine are in the mail. Nothing fancy, just a simple comparadun tied with microfibett split tail, light olive thread body, and light gray Para Post by Hareline. I like the para post material as it is "water treated" and reflects the sunlight so you can spot it somewhat easy as it floats down your favorite stream. I can tell you I have caught many 3 to 4 lb. rainbows on this fly. What's nice is it is simple and fast to tie while out on your favorite stream and the baetis are coming off, and, you may have run out and need to tie up some quickly! :thumb:

seanengman

Trout have no politics
Richard, I love what you tied up. I fish something similar to that and it is super effective even without a hatch coming off. BTW thanks to all of you who threw in an extra fly or two for the meister.

seanengman

Trout have no politics
Wow, almost there. That will just leave ak powder monkey. I was going to tie up a waterwisp style fly, but needless to say they ended up looking like a pile of bug crap. So I switched to a neat little parachute with a biot body.

seanengman

Trout have no politics
Well, I was just checking out the other swaps and found the salmon smolt swap that ak powder monkey is meistering is unable to get a hold of him. He has been active, but no response to any pm's. I'll shoot him and email and see if that works.

seanengman

Trout have no politics
I am not even going to count on his ties coming, check out his swap. He hasn't responded to any emails or pm's. He has however been active on other parts of the forum. On another note, I will be working out of town for the next six days, so when I get back I will finish up this swap. Thanks for awesome swap.

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
I am not even going to count on his ties coming, check out his swap. He hasn't responded to any emails or pm's. He has however been active on other parts of the forum. On another note, I will be working out of town for the next six days, so when I get back I will finish up this swap. Thanks for awesome swap.
Yeah seanenman, go ahead and send'um off.

Latest posts