Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadk

Be the guide...
Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

I have a 1/2 eaten can of Pringles. I'll throw in a stick of gum.

Chris Puma

hates waking up early
Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

might consider a trade of high protein gruel.

chadk

Be the guide...

You drive a tough bargin. OK, you forced me to go to my garage freezer and break out the big gun. I'll throw in my 16 yr old frozen peice of french toast that was left out for 2 weeks in my college dorm and the green fuzzy stuff evolved into the perfect profile of Charles Darwin. I was saving it for ebay and retirement...

PT

Physhicist

This is a flyfishing site. You should be able to get at least $4.99 for that thing.

Sourdoughs

-Marc Chapman, icthyoantagonist

You drive a tough bargin. OK, you forced me to go to my garage freezer and break out the big gun. I'll throw in my 16 yr old frozen peice of french toast that was left out for 2 weeks in my college dorm and the green fuzzy stuff evolved into the perfect profile of Charles Darwin. I was saving it for ebay and retirement...
If it's in the shape of a famous or religious figure, you're set for a golden retirement.

Kent Lufkin

Remember when you could remember everything?

I usually try to avoid eating extrusions
Then at all costs you'll want to avoid being incarcerated in California's maximum security prison at Pelican Bay. Prisoners there are fed 'the loaf' morning, noon and night.

Image a larger version of the Clif Bar with mysterious and ever-changing ingredients and you've got an idea of just how much the inmates anticipate that gastronomic abomination.

K

Lugan

Joe Streamer

Then at all costs you'll want to avoid being incarcerated in California's maximum security prison at Pelican Bay. Prisoners there are fed 'the loaf' morning, noon and night.
And how exactly do you know this? :hmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.