Swap DRAGON-FLY / FLY SWAP

im sorry to do this but i lost all my hooks and thread when i moved so until i find that stuff i cant really tie much. it was like half my suppply. sorry guys, i really wanted to do this.

You need me to tie another pattern up so we can get this finished? I noticed your desk was kinda empty in your picture on the "Fly Tying Table" thread. Hope you find your gear so you can clutter up that desk!!
:)

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
You need me to tie another pattern up so we can get this finished? I noticed your desk was kinda empty in your picture on the "Fly Tying Table" thread. Hope you find your gear so you can clutter up that desk!!
:)
Ha. Ha. Good one twinlakes!

And to EVERYONE, I have received twinlakesleach and flypunks flies in the mail yesterday, and, let me tell you they are terrific ties! The dragonfly nymph is a killer pattern. Good job you guys. Nice. I like'um! Looks like we have only 8 tiers, so I can send your extras back so you can keep your fly box full. :thumb:

Ha. Ha. Good one twinlakes!

And to EVERYONE, I have received twinlakesleach and flypunks flies in the mail yesterday, and, let me tell you they are terrific ties! The dragonfly nymph is a killer pattern. Good job you guys. Nice. I like'um! Looks like we have only 8 tiers, so I can send your extras back so you can keep your fly box full. :thumb:

Larry,

Seriously, just keep the extras. I don't need them. Go look at my pictures under the "Fly Tying Desk" thread and you will see that i have a very bad addiction!!!!!!:thumb:

fly punk

lunatic trout bum
Hey Larry. Keep my extras too. Believe me, my fly fishing/tying addiction is just as bad or worse than twinlake's. We have a bit of a unspoken competition of "He who dies with the most fly gear wins" thing goin on. Enjoy. Glad you like the patterns. :thumb:

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
Alright! I received chattmr flies in the mail today all the way from Birmingham, Alabama! That's right, Birmingham. They are called the
"Clouser Bucktail Dragon" and are quite unique. I guess the rest of us should start tying. I have received three (3) patterns in the mail already.
Good Luck tying!!!

:thumb:

P-FITZ98

Did mine last weekend and will get them in the mail next couple days.I had a pretty good buzz goin:beer1:ptyd when I tied them, but they look pretty cool.

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
Did mine last weekend and will get them in the mail next couple days.I had a pretty good buzz goin:beer1:ptyd when I tied them, but they look pretty cool.
Hey, I think I'll try that too!!! Good one. Everyone better get their flies tied so you can go fishing in your spare time!! :)

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
Just checking in to see how things are going on this swap. Is everyone getting close to having their flies tied?
Things, I think, are coming along. We could have shortened the fly tying time, but, remember I was giving guys some time to do their Spring fly fishing fever? OK. I decided on a feeble attempt at a dry Red Dragon, rather than a nymph. How's everyone doing? Did I PM everyone my address? :thumb:

P-FITZ98

Ive been really busy with fishing and kids baseball, but Ill get them in the mail. The flies were done a while ago, just been chillin!:thumb:

Latest posts