Swap Cat hair, Dog Hair, Pet Hair, whatever Hair Swap

SO DO WE WANT ACTUAL FLIES OR JUST MATERIAL?? I AM 'BOUT OUTTA HOOKS SO I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN GET SOME MORE.

I WOULD BE GOOD FOR JUST MATERIAL. LUNCH BAGGIE SIZE OF CAT, DOG, SPOUSE, CHINCHILLA, WHATEVER FUR...

YOU GUYS WILL LOVE THE IZZY HAIR I AM TELLIN YA. BEST HARES EAR MATERIAL BY FAR!

I'll narrow it down to 8-10 tiers for a fly of your choice, my Son and Daughter-in-law have 3 cats and my neighbor has a big old Chesapeake Bay Retriever, so I'm looking at a variety of four types (colors) of dubbing.

Daryle

I would be in to this one. My cat has some grey and white furt that I was eyeing the other day before I noticed this thread. I don't know what I'll tie, but I'll think something up!

hedburner

I got a Pom, and a bunch of cats. Gray, white, black kinda mixed grizzly cree type fur for the cats. The dog needs a haircut anyway. Now what to do with the cats, cross cut or zonker strips?

So far:

tythetier Done and in
Northwest Patriot Done and in
Dinker In the Post
hedburner Done and in
myself Done and in
Nagasaurus Done and in

looks like we got six so lets tie a dozen so everyone gets a dozen, instead of one tie two.

Daryle

pm me for the address

Update

So far:

tythetier
Northwest Patriot
Dinker
hedburner
myself
Nagasaurus

looks like we got six so lets tie a dozen so everyone gets a dozen, instead of one tie two.

Daryle

pm me for the address

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING AT FOR A DATE?? I HAVE NOT EVEN LOOKED AT MY TYING STUFF FOR MONTHS.... I AM GOING TO SPORTSMANS AFTER WORK TONIGHT TO GET SOME HOOKS FOR THIS. GONNA SHOOT FOR MY IZZY NYMPH. IT IS MY VERSION OF A HAIRS EAR WITH IZZY HAIR. IF YOU DID MY BLIND MAN NYMPH SWAP, YOU HAVE ONE OF THESE ALREADY, BUT FROM WHAT I HEAR IT IS A GOOD FLY.

TY

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING AT FOR A DATE?? I HAVE NOT EVEN LOOKED AT MY TYING STUFF FOR MONTHS.... I AM GOING TO SPORTSMANS AFTER WORK TONIGHT TO GET SOME HOOKS FOR THIS. GONNA SHOOT FOR MY IZZY NYMPH. IT IS MY VERSION OF A HAIRS EAR WITH IZZY HAIR. IF YOU DID MY BLIND MAN NYMPH SWAP, YOU HAVE ONE OF THESE ALREADY, BUT FROM WHAT I HEAR IT IS A GOOD FLY.

TY
May 15th

Daryle

Latest posts