Fantasy Fly Fishing Team / Contest

Jergens

AKA Joe Willauer
As the owner of what is obviosly the best team in the league its no wonder guys are getting scared and not taking pictures of all their fish. POINTS MATTER!!! This is some serious shit and its not about the glory shot it is about getting out and putting up some numbers.
Oh by the way, did you guys check your signing bonus clause???

It clearly states,

Any player on Sinktips team that is leading in the points standings at the end of each month gets one bottle of Jamison Whiskey delivered via ups!!!!

Serious enough, I think so.
Booyah!

HAAAA Monty, that Jamison is smooth brotha', thanks for getting me off the dog piss-"makers mark" :)

anyone up for "THE DOCK"

i think davey's still there with fat chick ,heeeeeeeeeeheehe

PT

Physhicist
Easy, PT. If you read through the posts and evaluated the efforts that would really need to be implemented to make this thing happen legitimately, you would be laughing too. No one is taking this seriously. Actually, I’m surprised you are.:cool:
I'm not taking this too serious. Tossed some bait into the water to see if I could gut hook one early to throw on the barbie. The only pics I'm going to post are of the finished product. Beer battered lingcod and sea bass with a bottle of Patron in the background. It won't get me any points from you blowholes but just might go over well with the folks who are eating that grub.:thumb:

Just need to ask. What would Clitori do?:clown:

Mulligan

Stephen Mull
Team Jergens!

After a week long spring training trip to the OP i think were ready for the big league. Tough to weed out some of the players (buccola, stevesie, justin, aaron) we got the team!

KEM- Rookie of the year in 07 definitely not going to have a sophomore slump
LBC- Taught how to fly fish by crump, how can you beat that, and hes going to drill a chinook in the mainstem columbia.
KevenSamuelson-Has anyone caught this many yak steelhead in one winter?
Shawnage- If we get behind he'll definitely keep team morale up, and hes hooked the biggest brown i've ever seen.
Myself- I'll be in montana 2 of the 3 months, so as long as the internets don't break over there we're solid.

Oh yeah, team jerseys will be out for opening day boys!

What a fantastic thread. And, yes, Joe is black.

And, Joe, go suck on a whitefish. I'm leaving for Costa Rica on Sat for 8 days, followed by 2 days on the South Holston in Tennessee. I may not catch shit, because I won't have another boat full of varsity kids drifting in front of me to tease up the fish (do assists count?), but what can you do.

Miss you guys.

mike doughty

Honorary Member
As the owner of what is obviosly the best team in the league its no wonder guys are getting scared and not taking pictures of all their fish. POINTS MATTER!!! This is some serious shit and its not about the glory shot it is about getting out and putting up some numbers.
Oh by the way, did you guys check your signing bonus clause???

It clearly states,

Any player on Sinktips team that is leading in the points standings at the end of each month gets one bottle of Jamison Whiskey delivered via ups!!!!

Serious enough, I think so.
oooooooooooooooooh sinktips bringing his 'A' game

"Any player on Sinktips team that is leading in the points standings at the end of each month gets one bottle of Jamison Whiskey delivered via ups!!!!"

Oh it is on! Yard I will race you for IT! I love jameson. I have sorted through my glorious "whoredrobe" and will be posting pictures in some serious attire. If I get chicks in bikini's in the picts of me do I get style points on the side? :p

And I am going to start at the bottom and work my way up. Each day more "classy" than the next.

Yard...alll i have to say is pre-spawn carp and a spanflex worm ball. :beer2:

Jergens

AKA Joe Willauer
yeah, nothing like wappin a chromer when your buddies are throwing a plastic worm they picked up from the trees in front of you.

What a fantastic thread. And, yes, Joe is black.

And, Joe, go suck on a whitefish. I'm leaving for Costa Rica on Sat for 8 days, followed by 2 days on the South Holston in Tennessee. I may not catch shit, because I won't have another boat full of varsity kids drifting in front of me to tease up the fish (do assists count?), but what can you do.

Miss you guys.

Latest posts