Swap Summer Steel Swap (with extras!)

steve s

I'm running behind. I ran out of GP tippet, hopefully I can make it to the shop tomorrow and get them in the mail in time.

Nick Riggs

I've been known to fish from time to time...
No problem, Obiwan looks like he's going to be a bit late on this one as well, so there's currently no rush. Speyflyfisher, I got your flies and they are fantastico!

Nick Riggs

I just got an additional two boxes of GREAT looking flies and my swap board is filling up! Eric's ET Muddlers and Christian's Bennett's Halos have arrived, both awesome ties! I am looking forward to getting all the flies, but there's no rush.

Nick Riggs

I got RDL's and Steve S's Flies yesterday so there's only three spots left until I can get these bad boys back out to you guys!

Nick Riggs

Alright, here's how I'm going to determine the "best of show" pattern - I'll choose three finalists and then it's going to be put to a popular decision via a poll on the main forum. All three finalists will get something, but the winner gets all the marbles.

Ed Call

I'm ready to see all the flies, this has been a great reading thread. It's late but I think I'm gonna go get cozy with my vice and some dead animals.

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
Mine will be in the mail tomorrow as well.

Jock-o-dee
12 pieces of fine oval tinsel
12 pieces of flat silver tinsel
12 pieces of 3strand silver twist
24 red weaver bird feathers
12 strips of yellow floss
12 strips of black floss
12 blue ear pheasant rump
12 hooded merganser flank
240 fibers of turkey tail

all divided on to 12 AJ # 3 spey hooks
Wow! Those are some nice looking ties!!!! Wish I had joined this swap, some very cool sounding patterns! Sign me up for the next one...

Nick Riggs

Ok, we're only waiting on Obiwan now. Marty and Diehard, I just got your flies - both fantastic. Marty, big kudos on the extras! It's always good to know my efforts as a swapmaster are appreciated :thumb:. Anyways, once I get Obiwan's ties, the pics will be up soon thereafter, then the forum post for the "Best of Show" pattern.

Latest posts