Swap Hex Fly Swap

Good deal Mumbles. How is everyone else doing? Couple days left. I will be looking for them all in the mail soon. Thanks to everyone that joined in this swap. Now you have an excuse to go fish Merrill. Like Fly Punk mentioned earlier - the Hex Hatch started about a week ago.

TLL

Ed Call

Received Mumbles flies today. They look just fine and will catch fish!!

TLL, those are kind words that my flies certainly don't deserve. Thank you for the encouragement.

I won't call your bluff, but you are a fisherman. You know what I'm talking about. My flies will catch near sighted stupid fish, let's hope for lots of those!

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
No Excuses. I'm late for once! They should be in the mail this afternoon. Dryflylarry ended up doing a nymph for cripe sakes! I wasn't satisfied with my dry, so....... I have been having this sciatic nerve problem for the last month, which has been a pain, really, and sometimes hard to sit down for a while at the fly tying table, plus, I snuck out fishing in between pain spells! There ya have it! :)bawling:

Okay Zach, i mean Larry. :thumb:No problem. I will be looking for them next week. I am still waiting on a couple others also.

TLL

No Excuses. I'm late for once! They should be in the mail this afternoon. Dryflylarry ended up doing a nymph for gripe sakes! I wasn't satisfied with my dry, so....... I have been having this sciatic nerve problem for the last month, which has been a pain, really, and sometimes hard to sit down for a while at the fly tying table, plus, I snuck out fishing in between pain spells! There ya have it! :)bawling:

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
This is Zach. I mean dryflylarry! Well, of course I went to the post office and I think I missed the mail pickup at 4 PM. So.......You could likely not get them until Tuesday! Please forgive me. It will never happen again! I swear! Shoot me! :eek:

Ed Call

Boy, it's been pure hell to collect 6 flies! :rofl:
:ray1:Actually dflarry, it may be more than six, mine sucked so bad I gave you two each. Look like little fur balls with eyes. A prime teaching tool of how not to tie flies.

TLL, thanks for orchestrating the swap and letting me play.

Ed Call

I got mine today too. Man, these are fantastic looking flies. I know there are flies that catch anglers (these esaily do that for me) and flies that catch fish (and I'm betting these do that too). Sorry mine don't measure up, but thanks for letting me join the swap.