Whatcom County Fishing

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Gentlemen,

How about next Tuesday at 5:00 at the Boundary Bay. I'd like to meet all y'all fellow anglers.

SG,

I owe you quite a few beverages so if you're in the area just give a shout, anytime.

Clay,
cds

Josh

dead in the water
Just to be clear, we are talking about Tuesday the 15th, correct?

And hell, I was "working" there yesterday, where were all of you?

Careful with the IPAs boys, I've made and lost many friends thanks to the brewmaster at Boundry.
Buy a hoodie while you are there. You cant claim that you've lived in Whatcom county unless you have one in your closet. Mine is at least 10 years old and still going strong.

ptyd

Josh

dead in the water
Buy a hoodie while you are there. You cant claim that you've lived in Whatcom county unless you have one in your closet. Mine is at least 10 years old and still going strong.
I am quite proud that I do NOT own one of those hoodies. Everybody and their hippie sister has one of those damn things. As much as I like Boundary, I proudly rock my Anacortes Brewery hoody. Hometown represent.

:D
...unless your drawers are stuffed full of Ski2Sea t-shirts. Wife & I probably have 40 or so between us.