NFR-Time to come clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Call

Your entitled mumbles, went to check out your statistics, did'nt see any personal information on you there, just the same old statistical crap as every one else. Would have to assume there is a reason you don't list any meaningful statistics on your self.
You have a right to expect that the only info you want disclosed about you will be disclosed by you.
Your entitled, does'nt make you right.

Peace
Knothead, thanks for realizing I'm entitled to my opinion. You are right, it does not mean I'm right. If, from your perspective, Buck, Yard, Alpinetrout and others are riding you, they probably are and most people ride others for some reason or another. I don't post personal information here, not because I'm hiding from the normal person, but I'm attempting to keep my flyfishing life and online interaction separate from my professional life.

I could care less about political correctness, rio linda or whateverthehell. I don't like confrontation unless necessary but for heavens sake take Coach's advice, kiss and make up already, drain a bottle or two, tip a glass and go fish.

I'm not a woman, not young, but I'm new to fly fishing full time and very excited about this site (which should be obvious to anyone here with a pulse). If women or young person comes to the board I'm betting they can hold their own with just about any of the good ol' boys here. Don't sell them short. And if you're done with me for my position, that is your choice, you are entitled.

Jeebus... get the sand out of your vagina...
This post is just whining and a waste of time. Either take care of it yourself or ask a mod to help with whats posted. If you want info kept quiet then dont let it out in the first place. If someone used poor judgement in what they posted then ask them to remove it, an open post like this on the forum serves no purpose other than bitching.

WTF- good one mumbles, with 700+ posts since June I just have to ask, Why arent you ever fishing?:hmmm:

Ed Call

I've been fishing Hooker. I post when I'm not fishing, but I've been fishing. I don't think my waders or boots have dried in weeks. Who's fishing at 10pm or midnight? Not me, but I'm up and reading as much here as I can. Reading this one has been a drag though.

I could really care less about Buck,Yard or Alpine, they are inconsequential. It is through the piling on, that personal information was disclosed. I have contacted the coward who disclosed it. I will deal with it on my terms. I did contact a moderator. Yes, I am bitching.
And your your probably right, the women on this forum, can probably hold thier own with, " get the sand out of your vagina"

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Ok, no offense here. But I've NEVER EVER been contacted by Knothead about anything. Nor have I ONCE had an email from Buck as well. So, I'm assuming there wasn't a report sent out directly to us. I'm thinking it's all through Chris directly. Because last time I checked Chris was the Admin and owner here, Ibn and myself are the "mods". So, unless my PM box (or email) is broken, I've missed the bus here. So, when was this email to me. I don't care about rants or posts like this. BUT, I don't like hearing about emails that I'm supposedly getting and being biased towards some when I've yet to get one.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Throughout this tirade I have not contacted the moderators to referee this little playground spat. Buck has contacted the moderators to enlist their help in stopping me from referring to Bucks follies of a year or so ago. I have heard from Chris Scoones.

Now, for the purpose of this rant. As in instances such as these others have decided to pile on. I responded to a picture of some shithouse grafitti posted by Backyard, In my opinion it is racist given the fact that the author used a possesive adjective rather than a possesive pronoun. That's all. Alpinetrout came to what I assume he thought was Backyards defense, usally that is reserved for Sinktip. I quess, according to Alpine trout I am a "Bitch".
Still no problem.

Here is where the problem lies. Another one who piled on, deciminated personal information that is known by only two members on this forum. One is Sinktip, one is Backyard.
I have contacted the moderators now to enlist thier help in resolving this matter.

For clarity (and the way some like to edit later to avoid being chastised later) I thought I'd quote what I've had a problem with.

Let's brush the sand out of our clits, pop a couple cold ones and get back to flyfishing. And please don't ever pull the women and children punkcard to pull on our heart strings and give yourself a PC advantage. A bunch of us have worked hard to keep PC out of this website. In case you didn't know this, PC is not real life or real world. PC is not observed in drift boats, on river banks or wading esturaries. PC is one of the great dangers in society. It allows people to hide their sinister and half baked true intentions. So if the fucking language is a bit rough or a slur went the wrong way, remember women and children don't HAVE to read the site and as gentlemen and flyfishers we always work things out. Apologies are made, glasses are lifted, mistakes recognized and this big disfunctional wacky fly fishing family keeps drifting down the river. Those that want out of the drift boat are let ashore, and the rest of us float down the river looking forward to tomorrow. Tight lines The Coach
Refreshing stuff!

:beer2:

Chris Scoones

Administrator
Staff member
Knothead,

Your spat with Buck has been ongoing for some time. There was a valid item to bring up with your approach and so I did, but I kept it offline and approached asking for a favor to rest this thing. Now you can't let it go and call it out so I'm pressed to fix this. I wonder how I'll do that.

Chris

Buck

"Ride'n Dirty."
I did email Chris because you mentioned me in every post you had, just asking him to tell you to stop. I sent a letter at the same time to you telling you I come here to talk about fishing and to meet people to fish with. That's all. I did pick up a fish in the Snoqualmie with my hands and put it back on the river side. I did have a member take a pic of it. Both of us are new to fly fishing, new to this site (sort of). I got a bunch of shit for it and I had Chris take my profile and delete it and I started a new one. "I" don't like having my real name up here, that is my prerogative (sp). So, Me, calling you a dick-weed, telling you to eat shit, and whatever else, you called me a few choice things too (mentally ill, alcoholic ect..) So, I'm just having fun back. Seems like you and I work it out or not, I don't care. Personally I'd just like to come here and talk fishing and stuff like that but I'll leave it here in your court.
Go fish.
Buck.
As with this other shit about, Alpine, Backyard, the closed post you got slammed on or any mod shit, I got nothing, don't even know what you talking about, must be something else. Buck....doesn't want drama. Thanks.

chadk

Be the guide...
Coach, once again, stop pretending you speak for the whole board and the whole Pac Northwest, and the fly fishing community in general. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts