Jesse, Evan, Tylor... this for you goons

look at this shit, i am getting the door closed on my face again for next week you guys suck i am going to start a blog about getting left out of fishing peace to you

look at this shit, i am getting the door closed on my face again for next week you guys suck i am going to start a blog about getting left out of fishing peace to you
tylor what are you talking about?? wanna go fish?

call me! and tell me what day will work and we'll go man. that simple. its up to you to go i'm always down.

put me as a maybe for saturday. unfortunately i need to be spending my days off going through our storage and getting ready to move. i'm running out of time on that project :(

Mulligan

Stephen Mull
I had a hard time deciding whether to post this on Boot's thread or this one. Fits great on both. Joe likes to party in Wolf shirts...

I like to arm wrestle oldsters at Nascar races...

And drink 40s...

Yeah im bringin mine, i have nothing else to fish out of! Im sellin it because i never use it to "drift", i only ever need something to fish the local lakes and whatnot so i figured id get rid of it and get a pontoon or a tube or something.

i hate my work/sleep schedule sometimes. i work grave, sleep a total of about 4hrs a day, then when sunday comes around i spend most of the day sleeping and trying to get caught up and ready to go back to work that night. sean, we should try for a friday morning or something

Latest posts