2nd Amendment

I particularly like this one. A whole lot of truth there also.

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

Ed Call

Sweet. I particularly like the fight with the old man part. When I was the Ops Manager for a military law unit I was the non-lethal and range training officer. More importantly, I was the old man. My age must have made the the youngsters feel sorry for me, either that or those young punks were scared. I would hate to think that I'm scary. I need more guns.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
I'm not concerned about my 2nd amendment rights. I may buy a gun or 2 soon anyhow. Guns sales have skyrocketted since the election. To this point a change in leadership is all that the gun shop owners could ever have hoped for.

Pedrioa,
cds

There is one missing from the list. A reporter asked a military sniper what he felt after he had shot an enemy. His reply was one word. He said "recoil."

KerryS

Ignored Member
I'm not concerned about my 2nd amendment rights. I may buy a gun or 2 soon anyhow. Guns sales have skyrocketted since the election. To this point a change in leadership is all that the gun shop owners could ever have hoped for.

Pedrioa,
cds
I am always concerned about my 2nd amendment rights. Matter of fact I am so concerned I think I will get another shotgun also. I need a double.

Ed Call

Slavery and the second amendment don't quite fall equal in my opinion, but to each his/her own interpretation. More licensed and leagally carried handguns, less gun crime perpetrated on random victims like those in schools and malls. I worked with a gal from Wyoming. She said there is no gun crime and cited that she believe it was becasue everyone carried so no one risked committing crimes and getting plugged by the rest of the citizens.