Swap chum swap

Ed Call

Ron, is that interesting like you are in as tyer number EIGHT? I have my eight tied already. I'm hoping that you'll see some level of progress over my offering in an early swap that you and I both entered. I agree that it is late for some chum runs, but not if we get them cranked out.

steeli

Late in the swap, but I'd be in...
Can tie up 2x/each and deliver....hopefully chummers still chummin'
Looking for the swapmaster to see if I should start whip finishin'...

Ed Call

I'll sit in my first set and wait for Zach to update the list of tyers. If all are a go for two patterns I'll hit the vise again, not a problem!

Zach M

Because I floss so hard
sorry i was at my extended families all thanksgiving weekend. looks like 7 tiers with two patterns each if everyone is game for that. flies are due dec 15th but it looks like you all want to send these in pretty quick so i will be lookin for them soon. i will pm everyone my address soon

Ed Call

I just finished my second pattern so I've got two sets of eight. Ready to hit the postal service once I've got your address.

Ed Call

Zach, I finished the second set last night, tagged and mailed them this afternoon. Let me know if you don't get them by tomorrow or Wednesday. There is a little something in there for the swapmeister too. If you don't like them, send 'em back because I can tell you that I can catch fish with them!

Zach M

Because I floss so hard
got the first set of flies today and they are lookin pretty sweet. i sent my address to some people durring school today but i was being sneaky so i dont know if i got everyone

Latest posts