Seattle Fly Fishing Rideshare?

Chris Puma

hates waking up early
Get some steel while I'm away.
Buahahahahahahahaha! I need a drink. :(

When are you leaving? I wish I was going to Chile.

Just so everyone knows, there will be some heavy road construction on I-5 N this weekend (involving lane closures). You might be sitting in traffic for 40 mins or longer. We were on I-5 south last night and the northbound traffic at 10 pm looked like hell.

Buahahahahahahahaha! I need a drink. :(

When are you leaving? I wish I was going to Chile.

Just so everyone knows, there will be some heavy road construction on I-5 N this weekend (involving lane closures). You might be sitting in traffic for 40 mins or longer. We were on I-5 south last night and the northbound traffic at 10 pm looked like hell.
Chris, I just sent you a PM

Hey,
Just wondering what's up with Al's. A meet and greet type thing? I haven't dug through this whole thread, but I'm a West Seattler right now and am definitely into ride sharing. Though I'll warn you I'm currently carless, so I'd be sharing others rides.
Let me know what's up with Al's if someone can.

Jason

No worries...Chris could have shown me a run with chrome stacked up like cord wood, but I'd still rip the hook out of their mouths due to my lack of experience and end up with 0 hooked fish...man, I suck at fishing

Don't worry Ben, I suck too. Seems a lot of us seattlites pretty much suck at steelheading.... hahahahaa! bawling:bawling:bawling:

I am going to come meet you guys at some point at AIs or for some fishing. Been out of town the last couple of thursdays and heading to Montana for the weekend this thursday :thumb:, but will be around after that.

Chris Puma

hates waking up early
Hey,
Just wondering what's up with Al's. A meet and greet type thing? I haven't dug through this whole thread, but I'm a West Seattler right now and am definitely into ride sharing. Though I'll warn you I'm currently carless, so I'd be sharing others rides.

Jason
It's just a good excuse ot drink some brew after work and bullsh*t our steelhead woes away. Also it provides me the motivation to get some flies tied.

Hey,

Jason
It really seems as though "Seattle Fly Fishing Rideshare" has been more of a "Seattle Fly Fishing Story and Beer Time", than it has been about ridesharing, though there has been a bit of ride-sharing going on. Just find a ride to Al's on thursday and check it out

Chris Puma

hates waking up early
Well, it was nice knowing all of you. I am officially stuck in the vortex of house shopping. We were already too slow on one place which we prepared a bid on so this looks like it could be a dragged out process.

Chris Puma

hates waking up early
I'm plan to be at Al's for a few on thursday. I want to fish but "work" :beathead:

5:30 anyone?:beer2:
I was planning on going out after work. But ya the way this week is progressing, I might need severe intoxication on Thursday.

Lyle, your avatar is freaking me out. It's wayy to creepy.

Are you guys talking Al's in Wallingford? I can't make it this week, but that's not too far from where I live, in general I could drop by. I'm in dire need of a few more fishing partners.

Edit: looked upthread a bit--I should say I'll come if it's not gonna be all about the gay jokes. I'm not a redneck, that sh!t's a bit offensive.

Latest posts