Seattle Fly Fishing Rideshare?

My only option this weekend is tomorrow (saturday), we were talking about hitting it in the AM. Sounds as though we might make a steelheader out of lylelovett666. We're still working out the details.

When I get back from AZ. (snowbird) I would really enjoy meeting with others to fish, toss back a few, BS or all at once. Pretty new to the sport but always willing to go and mostly available anytime. Back in the Tacoma area around the first / second week of May and looking forward to doing some fishing.

I'm heading up to fish the Sauk at first light tomorrow morning, I can only fish until about 7:30ish. Chris, I can't stop thinking about that run that you showed us this morning. If anyone is up for going along then, let me know. I'm planning on leaving Shoreline by 5:00, sharp!

Chris Puma

hates waking up early
Aww man, I forgot my camera. Actually, I forgot to set my alarm and didn't make it out, but I'm heading up there in about an hour.
yes, 2 PM would work out great for me if i didn't wake up at 1:40 PM! wish i could go but it would be a wise decision on my behalf to stay around the hill today. good luck though ben. that run is so dead sexy.

I don't think I've casted that much in the entire time I've been ffing.My right arm feels like it may fall off.Sadly I found my self looking at 7 & 8wt fly rods last night.The beginning?
Thanks for my first steelhead outing boys.

Chris Puma

hates waking up early
I don't think I've casted that much in the entire time I've been ffing.My right arm feels like it may fall off.Sadly I found my self looking at 7 & 8wt fly rods last night.The beginning?
Thanks for my first steelhead outing boys.
The beginning of chronic repeat alcoholism is more like it! Quit while you're ahead. Heh.

Latest posts