Snow

KerryS

Ignored Member
I heard it was sort of hit and miss with the snow. We got hit up here in the Garden of Eden area north of beautiful Skidrow Woolley. I got over 8 inches now and it is still coming down hard. I usually don't mind the snow much but come on. If I wanted this shit I would move next door to Old Man.

I'll try to get a pic up in a bit.

Ed Call

KerryS your backyard is a HIT, both of mine are currently a MISS. Not much happening on Bainbridge Island right now and earlier I was in Bremerton, not much to phone home abou there either. Tonight when I head home to the north of Kingston I doubt I'll see much but the same old refrozen road slush that has been around for a few days. It seems this weather pattern as it heads east branches aroudn the Oympics and has affected areas to the North and South more.

I've heard Old Man likes not having any neighbors.

Ethan G.

I do science.. on fish..
KerryS your backyard is a HIT, both of mine are currently a MISS. Not much happening on Bainbridge Island right now and earlier I was in Bremerton, not much to phone home abou there either. Tonight when I head home to the north of Kingston I doubt I'll see much but the same old refrozen road slush that has been around for a few days. It seems this weather pattern as it heads east branches aroudn the Oympics and has affected areas to the North and South more. I've heard Old Man likes not having any neighbors
iagree Nothing over here in North Kitsap. 36 degrees, will probably hit 38 by the end of the day. There's even some sun every now and then. The only snow I've seen is a few little flurries of tiny flakes. Damn rain shadow.
-Ethan

gt

right now, sideways snow, 36, but the wind has shifted to the wsw so it's'a'comin'. if it freezes tonight, tomorrow would be a great time to not be driving as everything is wet from the warmer temps today.

Nothing so far around my place. it seems to have kinda skiped over the eastside at the moment. Dam and I wanted to leave work early, guess not. :beathead:

About 4 in here in Lacey. Nothing to serious. I asked the wife if I could go fishing since work got cancelled. I got the "I will kill you" look. You never know until you ask.:beer2:

GATOR9

Hey you guys
Nothing to speak of in Yakima but cooooooooooooooooooooooooold and with all due respect you guys can keep it all over there. No need to share!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb::thumb:

Had about 1/2 inch at most on the Kent hill I live on but nothing after leaving the hill itself. Nothing here in Seattle Magnolia area and at this point I hope it continues to hold off till at least 7PM so traffic on way home is not screwed to all blazes.