We doin' this again or what?

Matt Burke

We doin' this again or what?(WFF HOH 2009)

The WFF HOH 2009 will be the weekends of March 21 & 22 through 28th & 29th at the Oxbow campground
I will be there for the whole 9 days and represent. Just post on this thread and I'll keep track of who's in and who's afraid.

Will Be There
Matt Burke
Coonhound Jed
Jason Decker
Jerry Daschofsky
Sean Beauchamp
hedburner
molly d
Mumbles
Matt Smith
Jeremy Floyd
Big wooly
Bitter Rocklark
Jeff bandy
Islander
Ringlee
Nate Dutton
SpeySpaz
Gary Dills
captkirk
Freedon
Tyler Speir
XRazorJackX
Hoopa

Maybe
jabseattle
Clint F
jcnewbie
Norme
Dr Magill
Eric Tatcha
Fishdontcare
Nick Riggs
Buck
PT
Evan Burck
Dinker
Brian Anderson
Jake Bannon
Jim Wallace
Hikepat
BDD
flybill
Old Man

Attachments

late feb or early march would be cool, why not time it for the big nates if possible
thursday - sunday so some week only/weekend only guys
both have a chance and the hard core guys can get in a full 4 days.
making the best use of the trip. I'd really like to make it as i missed last time
and i can bring the clacka.

Heck maybe some out of state guys like John Hicks or Corey K might want to join up?!

How bout a vote!?
A) Feb26-March1
B) March12-March15
C) March19-22

jd

I was hoping for march again, that would give people enough time to get their shit together. I just cant believe there hasnt been more responses.Lame!
jed
Well shuckey dern, if'n idda no'd 'bout it an if'n ah wernt so fur down inna mud diggn' fer dem dang wisker fishes ah maght cud mebbe go mah own sef.:beathead:

In other words, is this gatherin' just for the "Super Elite, The Elite, The Wannabe Elite's or is it open to us regular critters with any 'ole fly rod 'n reel too??:rofl:

Sounds like fun to me....but then, whatta' I know....??:D

Jc:)

Missed last year but am interested - I like LATER in March!! Have truck have toon - not opposed to helping, shuttle, bank - It really doesn't matter to me much how we do it. Didn't it piss on everyone last time pretty bad??
Magill

i'd probably have a seat or two available, sure some other will too.
some guys will bank and some float, i know i'd have a preferance to pick someone who knows how to row so i can get a chance to fish.

definately would be down to tag team shuttles with you matt.
might even be good to share rides over from the mainland if some need that too.
i hear that Jerry D is the master cook, how do we twist his arm for bacon and eggs and pancakes every morning?!!

jd

Latest posts