Official signup "I want in" order for the bulk tubing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arthur, I won't place the order until I get all the cash in. But with their move, my customer is having a hard time getting her stock, let alone me getting anything. So I'm in wait mode to find out my shipping costs. Guess there's a big price difference between 8' lengths and 4' lengths via shipping. So awaiting that.
Can I Paypal you now with some funds or do need I need to wait Jerry?

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
You all are still able to buy in. I've been in contact with the guy finally. He has two different styles of tubes. One is only a penny more a foot, but 15,000 feet it adds up fast. LOL. The polypropelene is like the HMH. But the other stuff is what I've been using. Waiting to hear back from him about total cost on shipping and different cuts (there's a difference in 8' cut and a 4' cut in pricing). So hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow from him to get an accurate cost so I can give you the exact cost per foot (then add shipping to your door if you're not nearby to pick it up).

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Yes, probably the other stuff. There's no difference, other then one is clearer. Same density. I've been using nothing but these for my larger saltwater type tubes instead of the HMH and haven't had a problem. It's only a penny difference, but when you're talking about 15,000 feet of it, that penny adds up.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Sounds good Jeff. I'd prefer not to have ANY money until I get this finalized. What scares me is I haven't heard back from him. I'm thinking it's the move and trying to get things settled in. I know my customer bought a TON more then normal because of the move. At least I had contact, which is a good thing.

I'll definitely take at least $20, but I do use junction tubing, as most of my stuff is for the local salt. No problem matching this diameter tubing to the fuel line they sell at the hobby shops?

Status
Not open for further replies.