Newb

chattmr

has never caught a steelhead... (its sad, I know)
Trev - You are obviously a very talented fly tier, and I hope that you seriously contribute to the discussions in this forum in the future.

As to the discourse above, I'll presume that you didn't mean to, but this thread does come across as a bit spammy. Perhaps you didn't initiate it, but your replies give the appearance you were trolling for some attention--especially when the setup line was delivered by another "newb" who signed up about the same day as you. I'm not suggesting there was any impropriety, just pointing out the appearance. I say no harm done, and welcome aboard.

We have seen some creative ploys on this this site by shop owners, guides, film companies, and others. They usually are removed in short order... If this site is allowed to be overrun by shameless plugs from businessmen, it will loose the very appeal that compels me to read it every day.

Again, I am not accusing you of being "shameless" (perhaps you are, I don't know you) but I am trying to explain why some of us are sensitive about this stuff...

chatt

Sorry about that. I usually dont post anything unless spoken to. I just love to fly fish and tie flies. Fortunately, I am able to do what I love to do for living and sometimes dont know the proper way to be tactful about such an opportunity.

Sorry about that. I usually dont post anything unless spoken to. I just love to fly fish and tie flies. Fortunately, I am able to do what I love to do for living and sometimes dont know the proper way to be tactful about such an opportunity.
I'm sorry then, I've been on the computer so long and see spam come out. Welcome aboard.

Daryle

riseform

I just read your article in the Orvis news on the Eggi Juan Kenobi. Thanks for sharing your site and flies. It's nice to have another Gaucho on board.

Latest posts