Yet another useless report

Citori

Piscatorial Engineer
Dad and Son day on the Satsop today. Son caught his first, second and third steelhead on fly gear. He bonked one hatchery hen, released two nates. I bonked two hatchery fish.

Great day, worked for the fish, covered lots of water mostly above 101. Emergency closure of the Satsop announced yesterday, closes Sunday, 3/15/09 12:00 midnight - insufficient escapement given as the reason. Rain, Snow, Wind, Sun, more Rain. Great day...

Attachments

Citori

Piscatorial Engineer
Day great, report useless...River closes tomorrow.

These are truly great days. I strongly encourage those of you with youngsters to pass along the fishing heritage. Both of my boys caught their first steelhead when they were 6 years old. For Nick, that was 27 years ago, and he's never forgotten that.

They're never too young, or too old.

Ed Call

Great day indeed. My friend and I got skunked yesterday, pretty bright day with low clear colorless water. Sorry to hear that it closed a few hours ago, I would have liked to pontoon it after seeing it for the first time in two or three years. Congrats to you and your son.

SpeySpaz

still an authority on nothing
I got broke off on the K'lama yesterday, (note to self-change leader after practice casting on a gravel driveway) and my buddy got wrapped around a rock by one. Not bad for fishing a rapidly rising river...but all day I felt like I was breathing half air, half water. Good, Good times though.

congrats to you and your son, Citori!

Attachments

Ethan G.

I do science.. on fish..
Yes, yes, yes, very nice, but what is that contraband I see in the left of the second picture? :rofl: Just kidding. That's an awesome day!
-Ethan

Latest posts