OK Here is the list that Mumbles would draft them:
Ozcast- Summer Stone
Sean K- Rubber Legged Stimulator
CLO - Black Hopper Down
Kim - Olive Madam X / Stone
PEI Fish Finder - Black Beetle
Colton - Foam Hopper
Arthur - Chernobyl

Nobody get all butt hurt, these all look great. Some of the lower ones on my list look like flies I've already got. I think that I'm gonna be happy with whatever you end up sending me. I agree that however the draft unfolds that no one should get more than one of the same bonus flies. That will give us at least two of several patterns in our boxes.

Awesome swap, thank all for the cool looking bugs, and thanks Oz for hosting!

colton rogers

wishin' i was fishin'
i still don;t really understand how we are drafting them, you you want us to post an order, or do you want us to get them one by one and oz, you keep posting the amounts that are left?

Ed Call

That would be an online draft and I think it would be tough to get all seven swappers online. Maybe if we all get a list to Oz, he can run down our lists to give us our top available fly. As I see it this could be so complicated that Oz can send us whatever he wants if it is too much trouble.

rocketscience

left-handed sort of way
it's pretty unlikely that we'll all be online at the same time so i'm posting my draft order. some of the same comments as mumbles - some are similar to what i already have in my box, and a couple show tying techniques that i would like to see more closely. good ties, everyone.

k

draft order:

Ozcast- Summer Stone
Sean K- Rubber Legged Stimulator
PEI Fish Finder - Black Beetle
CLO - Black Hopper Down
Mumbles - Foam Hopper
Colton - Foam Hopper
Arthur - Chernobyl