Where am I

BDD

The photo was just lumped into a Banks photo folder. Get some real guesses going.

That really looks nothing like Banks as well. A tad small don't you think Spaz?
Could it be Northrup Lake, right in the middle of Grant County's only forest?

BTW, that's not a spinning rod with a plug attached is it? :rofl:

BDD

BDD.....you got it. Yes, that is my father's spinning rod and green tube, he has three metal discs in his back and cannot cast a fly rod.
CC,

Didn't mean nothin' mean by my comment. I was just fooling. Sorry to hear about your dad. Glad to hear it doesn't stop him from fishing.

This thread might stop here on account that I don't have a clue how to post pictures.

SpeySpaz

still an authority on nothing
The photo was just lumped into a Banks photo folder. Get some real guesses going.

That really looks nothing like Banks as well. A tad small don't you think Spaz?
when you're fifty feet from shore, the Bering Sea looks small too. Bonehead.
somebody post one or I will, and I'll stump all you dryside dust-sniffers.

SpeySpaz

hmmm...cattails, empty sky.
I'm tempted to say the skinny end of Dry Falls, but it feels like a coastal pond.
course that Big Brown says Dry Falls, (nice fish, Kevin!)

Lenice in Autumn? BDD, your fine, I was just explaining the spin rod. Spaz, It's not the size thing so much as the picture of Northrup kind of shows it situated in a high saddle, and a 27 mile long impoundment such as Banks doesn't just fit in a little canyon. Sorry if I was a little defensive, but you seemed to be flipping shit where its not due.

BDD

Kevin,

It is in Grant County right? :rofl:

So while we are thinking on Kevin's nice brown, I have added one of my own, since I actually took the 30 seconds to read Chris' post on how to add pictures. And its only taken me 4 years. :beathead:

I have never fished the lake I posted but I did go with the driver when he stocked it last year and I want to go back this year and catch one of the fish I planted. That's why the water is a bit dirty by the 'launch'. Another hint? OK, its in OK county.

SpeySpaz

it's ok, my brother, the dust must have been irritating your sinuses.
BTW, I do flip the cowchips occasionally. Don't mind me, just being myself...

congratulations on getting back in the game BDD.
now I'm clueless about your lake and Kevin's!
damn, I have to get out more

BDD

BDD> Thats cougar lake in the okanagon, east of winthrop.
Trout Master,

That didn't take long...correct you are. Too bad I can't fish it 'till fall.

Beda is a good guess...they don't plant it with browns now but they did years ago and from the looks of the picture, it looks fairly old.

Latest posts