SFR: Stolen Reel notice..

Good news! I got an email from the woman last week. ..Seems she's been in the hospital for a month or so and was quite apologetic, sending me the reel right away, which I received today. So I guess I'm the jerk in this story - badmouthing and reporting a woman who was laid up in the hospital..

All's well that ends well though. She's out of the hospital and I'm glad I was wrong about the reel being stolen. It's nice to know that people are still honest, for the most part.

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Herl, it's grand to hear this worked out well for you. I'm personally thankful for her recovery, and for your update.

Ed Call

Good news! I got an email from the woman last week. ..Seems she's been in the hospital for a month or so and was quite apologetic, sending me the reel right away, which I received today. So I guess I'm the jerk in this story - badmouthing and reporting a woman who was laid up in the hospital..

All's well that ends well though. She's out of the hospital and I'm glad I was wrong about the reel being stolen. It's nice to know that people are still honest, for the most part.
JERK! Glad you scored on the reel that you wanted...even if it took some time.

shotgunner

Anywhere ~ Anytime
Nice to know there are still people with ethics. Most I've dealt with have been great.. But I've sweated a few of them.

Glad it worked out.

Glad to hear it worked out. Plenty of bogus stuff going on through the internet. Makes me all the more grateful for this site. I have made a dozen or so transactions through the classifieds, and every one was flawless. Mighty fine group of folks we have here on this forum, and with the constantly changing classified section I really see no need for me to look elsewhere for my fly gear purchases.

Enjoy your reel.

Nick

Mark Moore

Just a Member
Herl,

Good on you for even posting the outcome. It is hard fess up when we jump to an incorrect conclusion, I do it more frequently than I care to admit.:thumb:

Latest posts