8 Mathew Gulbranson
9 Rob Ast
10 Richard Torres
11 Eric Tarcha
12 Kerfwappie
13 Rockfish
14 Sean K

come to the swap it will be a blast

So I was sitting at the vise the other night and came up with this worm pattern.
I used it on the lake across the street and caught a couple stockers.
I'm hoping to get out to the salt soon to see how it works.

tungsten head, polycord body, spun marabou collar. I tied a couple with a trailing hook and a couple on a long shank hook.

(sorry about the pic quality, but my camera broke so I had to use the cell phone)

since you guys are meeting right down the street from my shop and it's my wife's and my 10 year anniversary I'm fully expecting a gift!

The gift could be beer or flies... or I guess seeing you in the shop and meeting you all would do!

:)

Blake

Ed Call

:thumb: Now you're talking Kelvin :thumb:
I think that anyone who has not seen the shop should find a way to stop in since we will be so close.

Sorry Chester if this is going to ruin the flow to the friendly, but I feel that it is OK to post information on the internet if you are tactful. But if you are always doing it, directing people to your blog, and pissing off people here and other places, you should realize that you are going too far.

Sorry Chester if this is going to ruin the flow to the friendly, but I feel that it is OK to post information on the internet if you are tactful. But if you are always doing it, directing people to your blog, and pissing off people here and other places, you should realize that you are going too far.

Well I guess we all knew someone would take a shot at the dead horse... :beathead:

Latest posts