monthly photo thread (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
Had to add this one I just created by mirroring a shot-not much of a fan of manipulated photos, etc..but being this is Halloween, I thought I'd add a photo I took yesterday, and show Nature's creepy Halloween Moss Spider Monster-see face?

Last edited:

tkww

From spud country this fall.
002 Spud 2018.jpg

001 Spud 2018.jpg
003 Spud 2018.jpg
004 Spud 2018.jpg
005 Spud 2018.jpg

The panorama has a lot of detail in it; it would print out at ~10" tall and almost 6 feet long. Here's a 50% crop from it:

005 Spud 2018 crop 50p.jpg

Good country. Cold country. If the fishing had been better I'd have turned it into a trip report. :(

tkww

Great photos! Bring back lots of memories. One of my favorite places on this planet. Only caught little brookies out of that creek though. There is great fishing to be had nearby.
Thanks! I'm not opposed to going back there, but I think our timing was a little late. The colors and snow made for some great views, but I'm guessing the whole area would fish better when it isn't 15-20 degrees in the mornings.

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
Photography, for me, is 99% just documenting, not trying to get an award winner. Memory help for later

So, nothing artsy about this but it has Coyote, Black Bear and Chinese Pheasant tracks in one shot, and all about 30-40 yards from my house.

I need a game camera : )

footprintsssss33ss.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts