monthly photo thread (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron McNeal

Remember Jimmy The Greek?..........
Wow..... Those are compelling...... Beautiful......... Looks like you're having fun....... and, that first one's up-side-down...........

Darthmonkey

Captured last night during the eclipse, focus is kinda soft and it was hard to tell on the back LCD, but good enough for IG. Next astro event I'll have to track and plan better to have appropriate glass to capture the event.

After the eclipse. Once the light improved manual focusing was much easier. Then again my lens maxes out at only 200mm. I should keep better track of these things so that in the future I can rent out some really long glass and up the quality of my captures.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches

Captured last night during the eclipse, focus is kinda soft and it was hard to tell on the back LCD, but good enough for IG. Next astro event I'll have to track and plan better to have appropriate glass to capture the event.

After the eclipse. Once the light improved manual focusing was much easier. Then again my lens maxes out at only 200mm. I should keep better track of these things so that in the future I can rent out some really long glass and up the quality of my captures.
Great blood moon grab!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts