Do hot women spey fish?

yellowlab

Here you go, double handed, even with two rods! She might be a little rough around the edges, but she sure knows how to put a good patch on those leaky waders.

LisaMfly

"Swing Flies, Be Happy."- Write 2 Fly-Fish
Hell yeah that chick rocks! She's like my "Seoul" sister! (Only I don't know anything about South Korea, except that I was born there.haha)

yellowlab

http://cafe.daum.net/flyfishingcafe OK, so seriously no joke here. I saw her casting last year and she is amazing. Would put alot of men to shame, and frankly you probably wouldn't want to have her as your wife or GF, because she'd likely school you on the water as you're heading back to the car with your tail between your legs... I believe madd skillz were all courtesy of Joan Wulff.

yellowlab

Hell yeah that chick rocks! She's like my "Seoul" sister! (Only I don't know anything about South Korea, except that I was born there.haha)
And its in our blood that we were born to fly fish. You go girl! Keep practicing and getting out to fish... 4 Steelhead on the Ronde??!?!?! You'll killing me....

LisaMfly

And its in our blood that we were born to fly fish. You go girl! Keep practicing and getting out to fish... 4 Steelhead on the Ronde??!?!?! You'll killing me....
Thanks for the support Paul! I am going back next weekend to fish more rivers in Idaho. Can't say I will have the same luck this time, but I am certainly looking forward to the trip and swinging flies for bigger and better steelhead! :D God, I love fly-fishing...

Jmills81

The Dude Abides
:eek: Rude! I beg to differ, as I am sure a lot of other fly-fishing ladies would too. :)
Lisa....If I may say.... you are what us fly fishing nut jobs refer to as an anomaly....ladies like you do exist, but most feel its a figment of our collective imagination....it's a bit like fpulling the sword out of the stone, having a Sasquatch experience, a UFO landing in your yard and catching a steelface on a dry...

Thank you for gracing our site

In my case, I dont mind that my beautiful wife doesnt fish. It gives us a bit of time to ourselves and it all works beautifully

LisaMfly

Lisa....If I may say.... you are what us fly fishing nut jobs refer to as an anomaly....ladies like you do exist, but most feel its a figment of our collective imagination....it's a bit like fpulling the sword out of the stone, having a Sasquatch experience, a UFO landing in your yard and catching a steelface on a dry...

Thank you for gracing our site

In my case, I dont mind that my beautiful wife doesnt fish. It gives us a bit of time to ourselves and it all works beautifully
:beer2: haha to the UFO comment. Thanks! I guess I just get a bit defensive, because I understand that fly-fishing is clearly more of a male-dominated sport, and I am not in it just to look "cute" with a little fish. I blame my boyfriend (in a good way) for introducing me to this, and now I only want to get better and catch the bigger fish. But for the most part, I truly enjoy it. I am fascinated by all the aspects of it, and I respect everyone that is interested in fly-fishing, and I also respect the environment we use and the fish we catch.

I agree that having separate hobbies is a good thing too. Everyone needs their space. So, it's a good thing that bodies of water tend to be large. :)

Flyborg

:eek: Rude! I beg to differ, as I am sure a lot of other fly-fishing ladies would too. :)
Lisa, I'm not trying to diss on any fly fishing ladies, I just know that once children rear their heads, the "who gets to stay home and watch the kids while the epic hatch is happening" question tends to break homes.

I'm sure it can be done, but most men aren't that strong.

Alex MacDonald

that's His Lordship, to you.....
Well, let his Lordship weigh in here; Lisa, you continue a long tradition of ladies in fishing; I'm sure you've heard of Dame Juliana Berners. Welcome to the tradition and art. And while the true origin of Lady Julian is in question, what harm is there to perpetuate the story. eh?

"... an illustrious female, eminently endowed with superior qualities both mental and personal. Amongst the many solaces of human life she held the sports of the field in the highest estimation." (http://www.flyfishinghistory.com/dame.htm).

Of course, this would imply that you and your boyfriend, if not already familiar with, should endeavor to learn the art of the field as well. Side-by-side shotguns, upland bird hunting, etc. Besides, Andrew would look good with a waxed handlebar moustache and tweeds, yes? :thumb: