Swap Winter Steelhead Swap 1

guess I better get going on tying since I have not started a single fly! I will have them done by the end of Sunday and ready for shipping on Monday.

Borderfly

I think we'll need a bus! Ed, I thought with your back you would be out of commision. I will be learning the river so we will get you up there at some point. Eric, I don't think I've met you, but it would be great to meet you and get out on the water sometime!

Ed Call

Honestly I was lucky to sit in my tying chair for about two to three hours to get the flies tied. I think fishing this Sunday would be great, but too soon. I'd hate to force you guys to decide on hiking out while carrying my fat @$$ or just leaving me as a peace offering to carnivorous creatures...like bigfoot. I remember seeing that bigfoot trail on our last outing and that strange howling really freaked me out.

Good job guys! just tied up another and have 3 more to go. Ive been a little lazy about tying them will have them done in time for sure. ive gotten jim Doerr's flies wich look great and ill check the mail today and hopefully find some flies.

Can't wait to see all the flies from you guys. This was a lot of fun since I had to do some research and learned how to tie a new fly.

Latest posts