Nymphing for Steelhead...why are folks against it?

xdog

"Look Pedro I don't know how you folks do things down in Juarez, but when you tie a fly that resembles Summer Wheatly and nymph fish it for Steelhead its a disgrace to you, me and the entire Gem State."

iagree

GATOR9

Hey you guys
This has been some fun/funny reading. As we have all read we all fish various ways and do enjoy being out on the water. I would certainly not come down on any person for their choice of style but I must say the term "Hoity Toity" has got to be the gayest words that anyone can say.

Sounds like a NRA slogan...................

I think 20 is possible.
I'm thinkin' it was Thomas Jefferson who started that one....many others have since "purloined" (!:rofl:) it. Besides, whatcha' got aginst da NRA? I see the vast potential for another "thread" here! :hmmm::eek:

More popcorn anyone??

Jc:beer1:

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
You guys are reading that all wrong. NRA means "Nymphers Rights Alliance". Sheesh. Get with the picture.

Oh, and the popcorn has been good. I'm just reading and getting a good laugh at this thread. Anyone else need some popcorn? Got plenty to pass around. :)

Is this gonna be a yearly deal, I wanna know, or is this an extension of last years post on nymphing post. Is it a scheduled thing, if so I would like a copy of the schedule, so that way I can make plans, ( I am completely out of Popcorn ) Joseph