FS - Used Outcast PAC 1200 Pontoons (Red)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Call

Pontoons only. Off the used Outcast PAC 1200 that I picked up this past summer. Tubes are Red zippered exterior with the normal chafe marks from having the frame attached. No punctures, no worn spots that I can find. Leafield valves and AIRE cells hold air with no leaks ever noted. I've had this boat out on a few lakes this past summer and floated rivers twice. No issues at all. I'm only selling them because I'm upgrading to PVC bladderless tubes with dual chambers. I want to sell these for just enough to offset some of the cost of the tubes and shipping of them. I prefer that you pick them up. If you need to see them inflated first, that is cool but you've got to come to me or we have to arrange something that works for both of us. If you want them shipped that is cool, but you'll have to add exact shipping charges to the price. Payment via paypal, check, money order or cash if we meet face to face. Tubes will be yours as soon as funds are verified. Thanks for looking.

Photos attached of the pontoons (on the frame...frame not included, just the two pontoons).

$200

Ed Call

Robert, I got your e-mail and will read and respond to it fully.
I just measured them (dark and raining while it hangs under my elevated deck). I think they are Just under 13' by 19". I can take it down and get more precise measurements if you need them.
There was one person who contacted me twice before you and I'm providing info to that member as well. I'll keep you posted if you are still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.