Swap stonefly swap

mike doughty

Honorary Member
#69
i shot flybill and jergens a pm, but have no responses back yet. i'll let you guys decide but i figure i'll give it till the end of the week and if i don't hear anything then i will send out what i got.
 

mike doughty

Honorary Member
#70
what do you guys think? it's been over aweek since i've heard from jergens or flybill. should i just send in the flies i got or hold out longer for these two?
 
#71
I'd probably give them to tomorrow (week overdue) and and then call it. Actually, it it had been me, the flies would have already been mailed and they would be SOL but I'm a jackass about these sorts of deadlines.

If you do go ahead and mail, if you can use them, just keep my extras. Otherwise, you might shuffle the extras so no one gets an extra one of their own back or some such.

Thanks again for hosting!

Thomas
 

mike doughty

Honorary Member
#73
that's kind of what i was thinking. i will give it till tommorrow and then them out saturday and split up any extras, this is of course unless i hear from either one of them by tommorrow
 

mike doughty

Honorary Member
#74
o.k. flies are divied up. everybody got at least 1 extra from somebody else and i keeped the other extras. they will go out tommorrow and pics will be posted soon
 

Latest posts