Hohdown roll call

Joepa

Joe from PA
Is it too late to join in on the fun? I unexpectedly have some PTO time to burn this month and am thinking about coming out to the OP 3/17-21. I can bring an extra 9ft pontoon boat if needed.

Joepa, the more the merrier. Bring your toon. If there are no extra seats, you can just throw it on one of the other boat and float with us like Mumbles did last year.

LOL? hmm....

rainforest....

desert...

rainforest....

desert.....

i guess im just burnt out on the desert after hiking in the grand gulch for 30 days!

bring on the rainforest...

still trying to find a way to seattle in time to pick up a ride to the hoh.

Alex MacDonald

that's His Lordship, to you.....
Dustin, I have a seat in the truck if you can make it to Leavenworth, but I'll be leaving on the morning of the 17th, returning on the 21st if that fits your schedule.

You know, guys, maybe I should swing by Staples and get a pack of those "Hello, my name is..." stickers! I had to sit through years of conferences with one of those things, and always wanted to put "Inego Montoya" on it...."you killed my fader: prepare to die":rofl:

Dustin, I have a seat in the truck if you can make it to Leavenworth, but I'll be leaving on the morning of the 17th, returning on the 21st if that fits your schedule.

You know, guys, maybe I should swing by Staples and get a pack of those "Hello, my name is..." stickers! I had to sit through years of conferences with one of those things, and always wanted to put "Inego Montoya" on it...."you killed my fader: prepare to die":rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: HILARIOUS!!!
I wonder how many get it?

Ed Call

No pain felt here young man. Just following your lead is fine by me. You stick around and torment us for another 14,000! Why not hitch a ride to the Hoh with one of those MT guys headed this way?

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I can't, I'm to broke to rumble. Besides I like fishing for little fish here. At least I'm going out and catching fish. even if they are small. Three more yesterday. Going to try someplace else. Getting tired of small fish.

Latest posts