Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin:

I finally tied on the 6wt line I bought from you - awesome! Worked fine. I guess I didn't realize that my old line was holding me back a bit....

I'll buy some more soon.

Joel

Well, I changed my mind on the design so now I have some new XL 5/6's that I want to close out on. Its a great looking reel, but I want to make some other changes to it again. Wanna cut the weight down. This would be a good back up reel.

The current changes that I made are
a. Drag Cover
b. Larger Drag Knob
c. Improved Drag Components

Price $48

If interested, please PM me.

Thanks

Justin "Allen"

I bought two of the 7/8 XL closeouts for my steelhead outfit. Excellent fit and finish, nice smooth operation, well done. Well worth the retail price, I feel like a shoplifter at the closeout price. Thanks.

MakoML

Trout Spooker
Justin, I just got the 5/6 XL from you, thanks much. After I figured out the spool retainer was a screw and not a quick release like I am used to, things were good to go.

Seems like a pretty solid reel, hope to test it on some bruiser Cutthroats next week in Wyoming.

If it works out I might see if you have another one.

AllenFlyFishing

Allen Fly Fishing
Hi Everyone,

I have some stock in the following that I would like to offer

1. Alpha 3/4 $60
2. Alpha 5/6 $60
3. I just came out with Spey Line (Windcutter) line. They are $20 each. I have #5, #6, #7, #8, and #9 wts.
4. I started doing an "Orange" line in my WFF line. They are $9.50. I only have them in a #6wt to start with

Thanks everyone,

Justin

justin man you are the best! i recieved the line and it casts great. thanks for going the extra mile to help get me set up. im still workin on that first steel, but it is in the near future i think.

Justin, I received the line for the switch rod I purchaced from you and tried it out last evening. I caught no fish but the rod and line felt great! I would recommend this rod to anyone who wants to try out the switch rod funny farm. Comes with very good customer service also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts