Swap 2010 sea run cutthroat swap

steeli

My flies are packaged and heading to the PO today.
Ended up tying the Professor a pattern that for me fished well for coastal cutts in B.C.

NomDeTrout

Fly Guy Eat Pie
Ah crap. Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a financial funk right now and have been bustling to figure things out and I know this is a late notice, but I may have to bow out of this one.
My apologies everyone!

Clint F

Fly Fishing Youth
I have all the flies now. I have a scholarship presentation this weekend so wont be able to ship the flies. I will get them sorted and shipped early next week. I will let everyone know when they are shipped. I will keep the extras unless you guys want them back. Let me know.

Clint

TD

I think it is a good idea that you get the extras Clint.

Thank you NomDeTrout for letting us all know so we weren't needlessly waiting.

Can't wait to see everyone's flies.

Clint F

Fly Fishing Youth
Ok, Flies are in the mail as of today. One person will be dissapointed. All flies were mailed out besides one set. All the envelopes were sent so someone will be getting an empty one. Send me a pm if you get the empty envelope and I will get them to you asap. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Clint

That's still a better deal than the Spey & Dee fly swap hosted by that dipstick Borderfly!!!
OK, sorry to bring that up, we all make mistakes.
On a brighter note, I can hardly wait to see the photo gallery for this swap :thumb:

--SW

Latest posts