Pattern salt muddler

Upton O

Blind hog fisherman
Jim,
Let me know if you want to develop a "Jim Corsetti Field Testing Team". I'll happily volunteer my time to test your products. (great looking pattern).

Karl

Jim Corsetti

H20 - the elixir of life
Thanks Karl. If I ever tied enough I'd certainly have you test 'em out.

Well, I finally did hit a beach today, and on my third cast with one of the salt (rolled) muddlers, I landed a nice 12" src. I went on to hook and release 3 more on the muddler. Leland's poppers also had me into 4 fish. Biggest of the day was about 14", but missed a nice big one on the popper as well.

Very fun.

Jeff46

Jim-

Those are sweet. I usually don't fish flies from other people; not even shops. I prefer to tie my own. However, the one you gave me looks so "money" that I will definitely be using that one to hook and release as many searuns as I can before I lose it. Your tying is really good. Hale

Jim Corsetti

H20 - the elixir of life
Jim-

Those are sweet. I usually don't fish flies from other people; not even shops. I prefer to tie my own. However, the one you gave me looks so "money" that I will definitely be using that one to hook and release as many searuns as I can before I lose it. Your tying is really good. Hale
Right on Jeff. Let's get out there and try them this weekend...