Where Am I?

Ed Call

Its not that tough. It is a lake. It sets just west of the Sauk River and you can drive to it. It is not Texas Ponds. Good grief use a map.
Crab ass, it is a game man, relax, twist off the cap of a ice cold bottle of water and enjoy preseason football. A nice length FG, a nice long TD reception and a recovered fumble. Have a good time with it.

How 'bout Caskey?

Ed Call

You must name the water and the launch on which I'm standing to take this photo. This photo has never appeared in one of my few trip reports.

Kerry, you are right. 9-3 is something to cheer about.

"Where am I?" Dude! Snap out of it! Your on the middle fork of the Flannelmouth! Yer sitting in front of yer computer posting this nonsense and not fishing!:clown::rofl::rofl::rofl:: Gasp! So am I! :beathead::beathead::beathead:

Is it just me, or do those spring covers on that contraption in Ed's pic look like some kind of alien brassieres?

OK, now I got it...You're on either Venus or Mars!
My thoughts exactly; what the hell are those things?
fae

Ed Call

Sorry Sean, don't mean to bug you.
Mike, sorry. Try again.
Fred, that first photo was a hay rake. I believe that contraption is commonly used in hay and straw fields to rake up the grasses and put into rows for bailers. I thought it was cool despite the shit I took for posting the photo.

Latest posts