Site free of Mumbles

orangeradish

Eyes to the sky...
Ask him what brand of waders his wife has. MumblesII. You kill me, Ed.

I wonder if he'll ask Scoones to roll the post count from the new account into his old one when he gets back.....

It is him, Plus now somone has the names as MumblesII. No sane person would do that. Would you call yourself Mumbles??????? I'd rather shave my dogs butt and kiss him than call myself that. He knows why I'm ribbing him. The horror,the horror. Col,Kurtz 1978

ROLFLMAO!! This has got to be the best thread of the year!! (no offense Ed). It's always hard to quit an addiction isn't it? I hope he catches fish for once so we don't have to listen to him whine about being skunked.

PT

Physhicist
People who comment on things they know and don't know pretty much blur the lines of what they actually know. HE commments on everything......... meaning, i don't think HE know shit!!!!!!

fodf

Team Umiak
ROLFLMAO!! This has got to be the best thread of the year!! (no offense Ed). It's always hard to quit an addiction isn't it? I hope he catches fish for once so we don't have to listen to him whine about being skunked.
RU shiting me..this is a "it's me, Ed..I'm goin fishin in ID, no wait MT, no wait ID"..a poser. I don't think they'll give him a license in either state. Ed, same spot that our mutual friend from Bavaria, with the hangin tree bar, took a couple of shady WFF friends a few trips ago? If so..I so want in on the next..that is if I'm worthy.

Poor Ed, We better stop pickiing on him or he'll get mad and come back early and blame his no fish on us. He won't be able to take it and will go buy some more Orvis stuff. I wonder if Mumbles II wears his wifes waders?

Ed's not really gone, is he insane. Isn't this week of the big Orvis Casting Event? Ed of all people wouldn't miss this. By the looks of his gear he has got to be a major stock holder. His wife finally took his computer and gave him a time out!

Old Man

Just an Old Man
What harsh punishment. What did Ed do now.

I was banned for one day and I just about went nuts. You have to be nice or not step on any toes here. I try to stay nice but some times you just can't help your self.

Latest posts