Site free of Mumbles

David Loy

Senior Moment
Banned, withdrawal, suicide. All part of a chain reaction but where does fishing fit in?

OMJ - On the plus side your stock just went up. Post like hell baby!

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
"Mumbles II"? Must be his evil twin. I suspect that, because my own evil twin refers to himself as "Jimbo II."

One thing I can say, is that this thread is probably going to make up for any lack of Mumbles' postings.

That was kind of what I had in mind when I started the thread, first see if anyone missed his posting, gave him shit, and see how many pages it went. All of which is nothing compared to how much space he must take up on the server!

Freestone

Not to be confused with freestoneangler
One thing I can say, is that this thread is probably going to make up for any lack of Mumbles' postings.
LOL! Well, rest assured that Ed doesn't have any cell signal where he fishing so I'm pretty sure we won't hear from him until Sunday night - if Chris un-parks him by then. (good one Chris!) I guess we're all going to have to work harder to pick up the slack and keep the attitude of the board cheery! If we each make 10 extra posts, we should be able to keep up the stats for Chris. :)

And, I think he'll have to work pretty hard to get snunked where he is going so be prepared for a non-snunking report! :beer2:

I think everyone is going with Ed just because of the luck factor he brings to everyone fishing around him... heck... I might go up there on Sunday just because he will be in the same county :D

Rick Todd

That was kind of what I had in mind when I started the thread, first see if anyone missed his posting, gave him shit, and see how many pages it went. All of which is nothing compared to how much space he must take up on the server!
Jim-since you are also going out of town for a fishing trip tomorrow, combined with Mumbles absence, this site will be dead! Rick

Nate Dutton

I'm a teacher, I fish to eat!
ya know i kinda miss that creepy looking avatar....who's was that??? some guys' named........was it mumbles?? Oh i don't know, screw it! Lets go fishing!

Freestone

Not to be confused with freestoneangler
<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i29hqp6y/n234/cf110/cm0/cu5/ct0/cs0/ca0/co1/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pca0bfd5/tc66c/fs200/szw576/szh243/tatTime%20left%20until%20Mumbles%20comes%20back/tac000/tptTime%20since%20Event%20started%20in/tpc000/iso2010-10-03T20:00:00/bat4" frameborder="0" width="578" height="245"></iframe>

bawling:bawling:bawling:

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Chris, what an asshole you are. I can see it now. Poor Ed is sitting there in his "Wifi" spot thinking "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I can't access WFF". Man is probably trembling and having seizures. I bet the guys there are probably stringing him up so he can't move and have a ballgag in his mouth to shut him up.

Latest posts