What's your tying space look like?

P.Dieter

Just Another Bubba
Nothing too special here

except what's under the hood
http://gallery.me.com/riverwader#100352
New addition to mine that I've been planning on from the start. I thought I was going to have more wall space and was going to frame a big piece of sheet metal for the wall above the desk. Turns out I needed the book shelf space so I got a couple pieces for below. The space is quite wide so there's no crowding so I don't think it'd work too well for a normal desk conversion, but for others with the wall space and an aversion to peg and slot board it might be a useful idea.
Peel and stick magnet tape on the different containers hold them quite secure.

View attachment 40694 View attachment 40695 View attachment 40696

and for those w/out quicktime here's a utube version of the vac video.

New addition to mine that I've been planning on from the start. I thought I was going to have more wall space and was going to frame a big piece of sheet metal for the wall above the desk. Turns out I needed the book shelf space so I got a couple pieces for below. The space is quite wide so there's no crowding so I don't think it'd work too well for a normal desk conversion, but for others with the wall space and an aversion to peg and slot board it might be a useful idea.
Peel and stick magnet tape on the different containers hold them quite secure.

View attachment 40694 View attachment 40695 View attachment 40696

and for those w/out quicktime here's a utube version of the vac video.
That's a great idea. I wanted just a 4" hole in my desk but I like that idea a lot. Did you just use a normal vac?

Latest posts