Swap Holiday face to face fly swap

kelvin

shop opens at 9:00 swap stats at 11:00
POT LUCK YES
drinks and cigars for those who do

I will demo my reverse spider and Puget sound flat wing since a some of you have asked to see how those are tied

Kelvin, maybe you could have someone take pictures of the steps in tying your flies. I'd love to see them when I get my sight back (?). I'm sorry to be missing the pot luck and hangin' out with you guys. Looking forward to being normal again and doing some fishing/tying.

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
shop opens at 9:00 swap stats at 11:00
POT LUCK YES
drinks and cigars for those who do

I will demo my reverse spider and Puget sound flat wing since a some of you have asked to see how those are tied
Sounds good! I'll demo an Intruder and maybe the Miyawaki Beach popper. Looking forward to it, hope a fair number can show up. If the weathers decent we can also go down to Ben Howard or Lake Tye late in the day and do some casting or fishing.

Ron also mentioned showing us some stuff as well, so if you can make it you should. See you guys there! :cool:

Kelvin, I am going to have to bow out of this swap. I am working tons and dont have much time to tie and I now have to leave on the 5th for a week long work trip. have a great time everyone and drink one for me.

"Gee I hope somebody can make it,I'd hate to have just flybill & I, we've all ready heard each others stories"

I'll be there and I haven't seen Bill in almost a year. So I'm sure he has some new stories by now!
I'll bring my stuff and tie Camo Careys for anyone who wants one.

Jeff Dodd

Islander - sorry to hear about your truck. I saw a real good deal on an f250 today here on the island. 2003, gas. I'll tell you more if you're interested.

Wish I was headed to this swap with you but I have commited to climb mountains to obain a $5 christmas tree for the family near Quilcene. If that does not work, I'll call you for a carpool!

Islander - sorry to hear about your truck. I saw a real good deal on an f250 today here on the island. 2003, gas. I'll tell you more if you're interested.

Wish I was headed to this swap with you but I have commited to climb mountains to obain a $5 christmas tree for the family near Quilcene. If that does not work, I'll call you for a carpool!
Thanks Jeff, I just picked up a truck today.
Fake injury and tell the family I'm taking you to physical therapy, should be a fun time. Steve