Thread only for those planning to attend the Hoh Down in 4.5 months

I sadly missed last years Hoh Down, but it was because my little guy was born that week. I will NOT miss this years! I mourned that weekend thinking about Jerry's food and good times.

As for beer, I have not heard any votes for an IPA. That would be my vote. I like em nice and hoppy, my favorite being 'hop stoopid' with 102 IBU's. But my second favorite is a nice dark, strong stout, preferably an imperial, and a barley wine is even better!! I will certainly be throwing some cash your way for brew, no problem.

The only problem is not I'm thinking about the Hoh Down, and have to wait four and half frickin months. Thanks! ptyd

I really liked the Kahlua that was brought myself. That was some good stuff. Reminded me of Idaho.
As for beer craft what you want I do not drink beer much any more, I will stick to the wiskey though when I do drink beer I like pale ales.

Well I definitelyt want to go! I would also vote for an IPA, but love stouts, porters, etc. As long as it doesnt come in a can Im ok, and would be glad to pitch in some$$$for brews. I will also have to bring rum.

Ed Call

I really liked the Kahlua that was brought myself. That was some good stuff. Reminded me of Idaho.
As for beer craft what you want I do not drink beer much any more, I will stick to the wiskey though when I do drink beer I like pale ales.
Sean...let me interpret what HikePat just said..."I pounded the home made Kahlua made with Everclear, and pounded it, and pounded it. I did not pass out, puke or get photographed with the mysterious dragon head".

orangeradish

Eyes to the sky...
i think you should brew something with at least 13% alcohol and then call it "that wasnt f##king kahlua" or just "chair vomit"

my name is Sean and I came to party. and catch steelhead.
I'm glad I brought that shit.

How about a Fudge Dragon Porter. I'll happily contribute $ to get more home brewed kegs there next time.
I like. Chocolate porter/stout called "The Fudge Dragon".

I'm new to the forum and not familiar with the Hoh Down, but if includes beer, food and fishing..... not necessarily in that order - I'm in and will be happy to contribute. An amber or lager would be good.

Steve
You won't regret attending.

Sean...let me interpret what HikePat just said..."I pounded the home made Kahlua made with Everclear, and pounded it, and pounded it. I did not pass out, puke or get photographed with the mysterious dragon head".
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Old Man

Just an Old Man
While I'm not a beer drinker, I'll drink it if it's free.

No I ain't coming as it's to damn far for a few drinks with a few buddies. Besides I seem to hit a blizzard every time I go home from there. I
don't need to drive in that white shit if I don't need to. I've been there twice. and twice is enough for this old bastard.

You guys go on and have your blast. I'll just think about it.

Jim

bconrad

Dale's Pale Ale in a can is the shit. It's like 10 bucks a six pack though. I'd vote for an IPA or a Pale, and I'm more than happy to contribute to the cause.

Ed Call

While we're at it, why don't we pick a date - I've got to get my schedule requests in for march in 1 month.
Well...what are your suggestions?
I likely will only be able to make it for the weekend warrior portion...but looming budget cuts might make allow me to extend that for a few days.

Well...what are your suggestions?
I likely will only be able to make it for the weekend warrior portion...but looming budget cuts might make allow me to extend that for a few days.
I vote for the last full week of March. That way I'm not off partying in the woods chasing steelface while neglecting studying for finals.

Latest posts