Thread only for those planning to attend the Hoh Down in 4.5 months

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
I believe Jerry or Scoones are the ones we should be asking about that.
Actually, I do believe we've always left this as a general consensus of the board. So whatever you guys opt for a date, is what we shoot for. I know I've missed a couple because of dates (and passing of family too), Chris has missed some as well with conflicting dates. No use lots of people missing it because of the few (I know life goes on without my food LOL).

PT

Physhicist
Brew what you want. If people are too uppity to drink it then that's their problem. I'd never turn down a good home brew..... or even a bad one.

Matt Smith

On the river Noyb
Whewww. That was a long 6 pages to catch up on... Oh hi, where the hell have you all been????

So I will make a Pale Ale, IPA and my Deer Camp Hef. 15 gal in all. :beer1::beer1::beer1::beer1:

Ed Call

Should I say that is the treat beer and that everyone should still plan on brining LOTS more and then LOTS more and then taking up a collection to run into Forks for...you guessed it...LOTS more.

Should I say that is the treat beer and that everyone should still plan on brining LOTS more and then LOTS more and then taking up a collection to run into Forks for...you guessed it...LOTS more.
stock up on this shit. Best deal in the beer world, hands down:

Quality beer. And typically cheaper than your run of the mill piss beer.

Steve, follow this link to a story I did on the Hoh Down. It was more focused on Camp Chef, but you'll get the idea. :)

http://www.campchef.com/blog/?p=960
Jerry, thanks for the link. Wow! Sounds like a great time and that you put on a spread that is beyond description. Don't have any idea what my schedule will be next spring, but I would love to attend the Hohdown if possible. I'd be more than willing to help you in the camp kitchen even if it is just washing dishes. As a newbie, I'm happy to do whatever to help.

Steve

Latest posts