Bacon Bomb

themaninthemoon

Just waiting on warmer weather, .......
Nope, .....no apology necessary. Don't need any condolences either. I've made up my mind.
I am now going to do one of these BACON BOMBS in the next few weeks, & I'm thinking that this will be the best on New Years Day, snacking on this, with some fresh out of the oven homemade bread, smothered in a garlicky, clover honey, Dijon/Asian hot mustard bar-b-que sauce, served with some, oh, maybe about three & 1/2 lbs. pan-fried red potatoes with large translucent onion slices & red, orange, yellow, & green char-roasted bell peppers,fried crisp on the edges, yet with soft centers, in a virgin olive oil, & slow cooked baked beans where the sauce is so sweet & thick that it's almost like trying to swing a tennis racket through a barrel of dark molasses, candied yams with char crisped topped marshmallows melting into the buttery sauce, smashed potatoes with cheese & roasted garlic, spiral sliced ham, one each, med.onion & carrot, & a three lb head of cabbage transformed into my version of KFC coleslaw, while watching the Pro/Bowl games, on & off as I cook, mingle, & drink my way beginning into the New Year, with family & friends.

Yeah, if ya gotta go, then ya just gotta go out in style............., & this oughta be able to get the job done, quite fashionably.

MmmmmmmYummmmm!

Nope, .....no apology necessary. Don't need any condolences either. I've made up my mind.
I am now going to do one of these BACON BOMBS in the next few weeks, & I'm thinking that this will be the best on New Years Day, snacking on this, with some fresh out of the oven homemade bread, smothered in a garlicky, clover honey, Dijon/Asian hot mustard bar-b-que sauce, served with some, oh, maybe about three & 1/2 lbs. pan-fried red potatoes with large translucent onion slices & red, orange, yellow, & green char-roasted bell peppers,fried crisp on the edges, yet with soft centers, in a virgin olive oil, & slow cooked baked beans where the sauce is so sweet & thick that it's almost like trying to swing a tennis racket through a barrel of dark molasses, candied yams with char crisped topped marshmallows melting into the buttery sauce, smashed potatoes with cheese & roasted garlic, spiral sliced ham, one each, med.onion & carrot, & a three lb head of cabbage transformed into my version of KFC coleslaw, while watching the Pro/Bowl games, on & off as I cook, mingle, & drink my way beginning into the New Year, with family & friends.

Yeah, if ya gotta go, then ya just gotta go out in style............., & this oughta be able to get the job done, quite fashionably.

MmmmmmmYummmmm!
I'm in Seattle, but if you hear a knock on your door New Years day it might be me! Damn!

Just watched the video....are you kidding me with that thing? I'm going to BBQ one in the next few weeks just to make my wife roll her eyes.

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
I must say here and now that all of you are Hell-bent on suicide:ray1: All that sounds excruciatingly tempting, but....but... my body is a temple!:rofl:

I'm sorry, I've been reading Sally Fallon.:eek:

Latest posts