BBQ date=Sat Jan 15th roll call and info

We will be there with smoked pork shoulder, me and my fam (wife and 4 kids ;)) if n-e-1 has a problem with my kids, come talk to me and I'll set you straight. ;)

let me know If it's going to be a fam friendly event or not, my kids behave, they know better. ;) if it isn't, no problem, just let me know, I'm only in if it is.

orangeradish

Eyes to the sky...
What he's trying to say is: If you're okay with them being around a bunch of drunk (and possibly naked) grown men, then bring 'em on over!
Uhhh, yep.

Can I pitch my tent in the back yard, front yard, garage or on the roof?
Uhhh, yep.

In other words, it may end up being like a frat party?
Minus the date rape.

Frats aren't the only ones who know how to throw down
Uhhh, yep.

My kids will be back and forth. I live close by. If (when) it gets rowdy, I'll give them the boot.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
LOL. Yeah could be like a frat party. You never know.

I actually did pulled pork sammiches for dinner tonight. Smoked it for 14 hours. Made some slaw and bbq sauce. Even had a few have second sammiches. Thankfully one goes a long way. Still have leftovers.

At least there's time to assign dishes. I'm pretty open to whatever.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
LOL. Yeah could be like a frat party. You never know.

I actually did pulled pork sammiches for dinner tonight. Smoked it for 14 hours. Made some slaw and bbq sauce. Even had a few have second sammiches. Thankfully one goes a long way. Still have leftovers.

At least there's time to assign dishes. I'm pretty open to whatever.

Not likely. I'm scheduled to attend an AARP Taxe-Aide class, so I can help all of Dustin's old folk friends with their income tax returns next year. Sounds like I'll be missing a real good time. SS

Latest posts